Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Great Gatsby New Years Eve Party






 










This New Year's Eve my friends and I decided to kick off the New Year Great Gatsby style. I aspire to be an event planner one day so I decided to take on all the decorations. It was a lot of work but it was a ton of fun getting ready for this party--it took a lot of balloons, streamers and a TON of glitter to pull it all off. Thank goodness I had my wonderful family to help me pull off all my crazy ideas, especially considering we made all the decorations ourselves. I think everyone should have a Gatsby party at least once in their life.

Our menu consisted of:
-Tuxedo Meatballs (pictured above)
-Mini Pizzas
-Spinach Balls
-Toasted Bread and Goat Cheese
-Chocolate Cupcakes with Butterfinger frosting (pictured above)
-Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
-Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies

Praying that 2014 will be filled with blessings and happiness!
Happy New Year and remember to party like it's 1922!

Smiles,
Morgan

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! Love it! And you look fab!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It was such a fun party to plan and decorate for! Glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. This is really useful information on New Year’s eve party and it reminded me of New Year party that I arranged with my friends last year. Booked one of finest Chicago event venues from online and hired a reputed caterer who prepared excellent food for this event.

    ReplyDelete