Thursday, December 5, 2013

Navy Gingham





|Button Up: J Crew Factory (here)| Sweater: Forever 21| Jeans: Gap (similar here)| 
|Shoes: (here)| Necklace: (similar here)|

The Christmas season is my favorite time of the year but unfortunately for me finals come before Santa does. I'm anxiously counting down the days till the end of the semester (7) so instead of staying up late to study I can stay up late to watch Christmas movies and instead of planning study sessions I can plan Christmas parties.

Finals week is hard and Urban Dictionary even describes it as "The worst week of a college or high school students life. Finals week involves pulling an all nighter to reverse the months of slacking that have killed their grades." 

If your in the same boat as me and are approaching finals week then I encourage you to not start to get lazy, don't procrastinate anymore(especially on those research papers), manage your time efficiently, and remember to breathe. 

Here are some verses of encouragement: 

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

2 Chronicles 15:7
But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded.

If you need some extra inspiration then turn on Katy Perry's song Roar:

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire 
'Cause I am a Champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar

Smiles,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment