Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Day Attire

Happy Thanksgiving!



Utility Jacket: Forever 21| Dress: Old Navy (here)| Boots: Old Navy (here)|
Glitter Belt: Target (here)| Necklace: Francescas

No fall wardrobe is complete without some olive and oxblood and not to mention they also pair
great together! I also love to throw in pops of gold to pull an outfit together! 

I hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine! I started my Thanksgiving by running a 5k, which is a goal that I have had for a long time and then I went on to spend the day with family and I ate way more than I should have. With it being Thanksgiving I am trying to be intentional about what I am thankful for so I wanted to share a couple of things. I am thankful for a loving God that continues to love me no matter how much I fail him, for my amazing supportive family, fantastic friends who are so encouraging, my fluffy little dog named Macy who knows how to put a smile on my face daily, the wonderful church that I am blessed to be a part of, good health and for the front row spot I got at Walmart today! What are you thankful for today?

Psalm 107:8
 Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the children of man.

Smiles,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment